Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Recommended proxies settings for SEO Powersuite
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
mitchy

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:26 am

Hi, i have 10 semi dedicated proxies i use and so far so good, currently i am running 3 tasks at a time, but im wondering if i can increase this to more, i was hoping around 5-10 one task per proxy ??? i find that it takes too long with only 3 tasks at the moment so im trying to find ways to increase the speed without sacrificing reliability

What are other people using here ?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:36 am

mitchy wrote:
Hi, i have 10 semi dedicated proxies i use and so far so good, currently i am running 3 tasks at a time, but im wondering if i can increase this to more, i was hoping around 5-10 one task per proxy ??? i find that it takes too long with only 3 tasks at the moment so im trying to find ways to increase the speed without sacrificing reliability

What are the Human Emulation settings you are using? With proxies we recommend to use this set up:

Vermino

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:01 am

I personally run with 10 semi-dedicated proxies from buyproxies:

Human Emulation
checked all
-random delays between queries: 30 - 45 seconds
- random delays before going to next results page: 10 - 25 seconds
- delay before next query: 18 minutes

Misc. Global Settings
-Number of Tasks: 10

Haven't had any captcha's and it seems to run pretty smoothly (finishing 1,000+ keywords within 11 hours)

mitchy

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:58 am

Ive decided to change from Buyproxies to using Squidproxies now as recommended by LA.

They have recommended 7 tasks to be run at the same time. However i was hoping i can get away with more, maybe 10 or more tasks.

What determins how many tasks you can run at the same time as opposed to how many proxies ?

You would think you can run 1 task per 1 proxies right ?

I mean if without proxies you run 1 task, then 25 ip's at your disposal is 25 tasks right ?

Thoughts ?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:37 pm

mitchy wrote:
What determins how many tasks you can run at the same time as opposed to how many proxies ?

We recommend to use the following settings along with the Proxy Rotation feature:

1. Please set the number of simultaneous tasks approximately three times less than the number of proxies you use (3-4 tasks per 10 proxies), this way each task would have a backup proxy or two in case any of them get blocked or timed out.

2. Also please set moderate Human Emulation Delays: two first boxes ticked, delays between 3-8 seconds.

This way the proxies should work great, and the captchas shouldn`t pop up often.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]