Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Rank Tracker x YouTube Rank
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
fbsena

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Why the rank tracker still does not check ranks straight from youtube?
Can anyone tell me anything about this?
I think that should have this option what do you think?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:04 am

Rank Tracker has been able to check rankings in YouTube for a long time already. You can select YouTube directly under Preferences - Preferred Search Engines menu in your Rank Tracker.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

fbsena

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Quote:
Rank Tracker has been able to check rankings in YouTube for a long time already. You can select YouTube directly under Preferences - Preferred Search Engines menu in your Rank Tracker.
Yes you are right.
But from what I understand we will have to create separate projects for each video that we want to track. It is not possible to create a channel project and add video urls separately in this project.

For a channel that has more than 300 videos it is difficult to create a project for each of the videos.

I'd have another solution to solve this.

Thank you!

msj484

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Quote:
Quote:
Yes you are right.
But from what I understand we will have to create separate projects for each video that we want to track. It is not possible to create a channel project and add video urls separately in this project.

For a channel that has more than 300 videos it is difficult to create a project for each of the videos.

I'd have another solution to solve this.

Thank you!
I'm actually curious about this as well. What is the best way to check the rankings for multiple videos all from one project? Please advise. Thanks.

msj484

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:00 pm

Any update on this?

We simply want to know, if we have 100 videos on YouTube and each of them are targetting 10 keywords/tags... do we need to have 100 Rank Tracker projects or can they call be tracked in one project?

Thanks.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:11 pm

If you have different sets of keywords for each YouTube URL, then you need to create a separate project for each video. If you want to check them all for the same set of keywords, then you can add those URLs to the Alternative URLs section in Rank Tracker project.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]