Rank Tracker Tip Changing Domains or New Sites
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:46 pm

Hey, nice place :roll: :D

Ive recently decided that in the near future I will ne changing my domain name and thus online business brand.

A significant change and much planning is required obviously but the first thought I had was to build up the ranking of the new domain as much as I could before moving the live business across to it.

To track this, I would need to have the same search keyword phrases that I have in my old site at Rank tracker, in a new project at Rank Tracker to track the new site against as it grows from nothing.

So, by going to the workspace, creating a new workspace and editing it, you can remove all the columns except for the name of the keywork / phrase. By doing this, you can then click all and copy all the keywords (without any other data) into the search list box for a new project.

That way youve got all your existing keywords / phrases now pumping away looking for how your new site is tracking against your keywords on the first day it was born.

Hope this helps.

webFlair

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:44 pm

I'm not going to change domains in the nearest future, but I found some interesting facts for me in your post. :wink:

Thanks, crazyoval :!: :!: :!:

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:24 pm

your welcome
:lol:

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]