Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Rank Tracker SEO/PPC Data - Competition
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]
diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:10 am

IS there anyway to get a number for Competition in PPC data instead of low, medium, high? Like the old way it had it from 0.00 to 1.00

diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:30 am

I can see the number when I hover but how do I extract. I have the Professional Version

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:07 am

Rank Tracker competition results from Google Ads Keyword Planner, and Low-High status - this is exactly how Google returns the results. If you wish to see exact numbers instead, you may change the competition source from Google Keyword Planner to search engines. To do that go to Preferences - SEO/PPC data - Competition Tab and choose to collect competitors from search engines.

diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Thank you for the response.

I tried the "collect competitors from search engines" but that only gives me the total number of search results.

It used to give me number when I exported the information into an excel sheet. It would show 'Low' on my monitor but the spreadsheet would have a number.

Rank Tracker calculates the number, or grabs from Google Ads Keyword Planner, because you can see the number when you hover over 'Low' 'Medium' or 'High'

So, it is in the software and I would just like the number as I'm using it in algorithms akin to KEI & Difficulty. Any recommendations?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:04 pm

You may still export those numbers if you go to File - Export menu. The exported file will contain exact numbers instead of Low/High statuses.

diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:51 pm

So only Enterprise level subscribers can get that info?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:36 am

Yes, right, the export is available for the Enterprise version only.

diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:33 pm

great...

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]