All times are UTC
Rank Tracker Question
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:33 pm

Ive had Rank Tracker for a few weeks now and am loving it. Its helping me also focus on what keyword / phrases are important to my business, and thus track them on a regular basis.

My question is, that Im searching regularly, and saving the results but Im not seeing all the previous search results on the Progress Graph, only the one date is showing up.

Any suggestions please?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:16 am

Hi Guy,

Hm-m-m... I've just checked this -- and I can't reproduce the problem on our side :(

Anyway, firstly please make sure that you've got proper Range and Rank values selected for the selected keyword (by default RT shows data for the latest 3 months, and only top 100 results, but you can easily change this)

Secondly, make sure that you've got your previous results saved on the "History Records" tab -- you should see result for every day you've been checking your keywords (one measurement per day is being stored)...

Thirdly, if nothing of the above helps, please contact our Support Team (support AT link-assistant.com), and send them your project -- they test it carefully, and will fix if necessary. Thanks.

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:57 am

Thanks LA. If I look in my history I see only one entry, so, assuming I would see multiple entries for the dates that checks were collected if they were there I did a new check across all keyword phrases.

I then saw that there were two checks in the history box, so I hadnt been checking on all keywords :O(

Maybe this isnt clear?

What you need to do is click all keywords to then go check with the search engines, I assumed it was going to check all automatically via a project.

Anyway, on the road to some good rank tracking now. Thanks :O)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]