Rank Tracker Needs its own Forum :O)
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]
crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:57 am

Hi guys, just got your update mail which inspired a few questions:

1) Can Rank Tracker please have its own forum posting place?

2) Im confused about Rank Tracker's latest mail; is there a Rank Tracker 2 AND a Rank Tracker Pro? The mail text refers to upgrading to Pro, as if, if you were on Rank Tracker 2, you could upgrade to Rank Tracker Pro. The web page doesnt say this, but Im just making sure Im not missing a trick here and that there is a higher 'pro' version of the Rank Tracker version 2 I have.

By the way, Ive upgraded to 3, looking good guys!!!! you have such a strong product here!!

Guy

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:18 am

Hello, glad to hear from you.
Quote:
1) Can Rank Tracker please have its this forum posting place?
Oh, Rank Tracker is becoming really popular ;)
Thanks for pointing this, Guy. We're going to make some changes into our forum, and we'll definitely add a separate threads for both Rank Tracker and SEO SpyGlass (and, probably, some other tools we're going to release ;))
Quote:
2) Im confused about Rank Tracker's latest mail; is there a Rank Tracker 2 AND a Rank Tracker Pro?
No, for now Rank Tracker is divided into "Rank Tracker Free" (a.k.a. "Demo" where you can check rankings, but can't save them) and "Rank Tracker Pro" which lets you have access to ALL the available features.

"Rank Tracker 2" simply means the second major version of the product. The latest available is "Rank Tracker 3" now, wich simply means that so many changes and improvements has been made that the major version of the product went up (I hope I was clear enough.)

So, you own the latest available "Rank Tracker Pro 3", and don't need to upgade it.
Quote:
By the way, Ive upgraded to 3, looking good guys!!!! you have such a strong product here!!
Happy to hear you like it! We'll keep improving it, making it even better...

crazyoval

Small God

Small God
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:33 am

thanks for this, ok so it was the free version that was confusing me.

Anyway, its looking really good, such a great set of features to add on. I was looking to have to purchase similar features elsewhere (and having to deal with it not being mac friendly).

Im just working through the features now, I may have a few questions sometime soon :O)

great to hear new stuff on its way too.

best regards,

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:42 pm

Quote:
1) Can Rank Tracker please have its own forum posting place?
If someone haven't found this yet :?, here's a separate Rank Tracker Discussion Forum

:lol:

sglforum

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:01 am

how much i have to pay to buy a pro version.. i have used the trail one.. and now it's been expired.

beatrixtuffy

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Ranktrackr is the tool that allows you to monitor the position of your videos on youtube, Track our website changes such as Page Rank, Alexa Rank and even indexed pages, and it also track ranking in mobile. RankTrackr uses a smart algorithm to obtain your global and local ranking information with highest accuracy.

tomhank

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 am

It surely is a great tool to keep a track of one's website and video on Google and Youtube.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]