Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Question on different versions
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
mindquest

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:25 pm

I was looking at your comparison chart and had a question. The item below show it is available fo rboth versions but when I read it talks about the SEO enterprise product only. SO my question can I use both reports in the professional version?

Choose between Pinpoint vs. Blueprint Reports

SEO SpyGlass Enterprise allows you to make a choice between a SEO Success Blueprint Report — a full guide to search engine optimization, and a Pinpoint Enterprise Report, which is more like a purely professional data summary.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:08 am

In the Pro version you can view all kinds of reports that're available in the Enterprise. To set the report template you need, in the SEO Report tab, select the necessary item of the combo box (to the right of the window).

mindquest

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Quote:
In the Pro version you can view all kinds of reports that're available in the Enterprise. To set the report template you need, in the SEO Report tab, select the necessary item of the combo box (to the right of the window).
So if I understand you correctly I can use all the reports when I buy pro that are in the enterprise version? What is the main difference then between the versions? To me it seems like enterprise allow you to do more to publish and make use of the reports in the product. Please correct me if I am wrong. Looking forward to picking one of them and to use it.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Quote:
What is the main difference then between the versions?
The main difference is that in the Pro version you can VIEW reports, but cannot SAVE, PRINT them, or SEND them by email.

And here's a full list of differences between the Pro and the Enterprise verions of SEO SpyGlass.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]