All times are UTC
QUERY ON BUYING LINKS
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
sspecialme11

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:51 am

I am stranded here, i need your help. Can anyone kindly explain me to a company from which I can buy quality backlinks within the field of hardware-IT? I want to buy a link here: http://www.linkcountdown.com/ because I can sell it in future if I change my mind. Also there are other companies that offer 10,000 links , some are of high PR rank others are useless and not relative to the subject, if so does it mean that one has to buy & go through several companies before collecting good 100 related links? Do i have to buy thousands of links in all fields prior to collecting the required 100?

Thanks.

sosh

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:14 pm

1. I'd suggest you NOT to buy links for promoting your website in search engines - only for traffic, because Google may punuish you for this. That means if you buy links, and put "nofollow", then Google just skips this link, and you stay clear. But if you don't have "nofollow" , and Google will guess that these links are bought - you can be punished for creating link SPAM

2. If you NEED to buy links, don't waste time and money on links that are not relative to the subject - they're useless anyway. It's better to pay $300 to get one link from Yahoo Dir, then 1,000 links from poor spammy sites with auto-generated content

3. Make sure that you don't get 10,000 new links AT ONCE (and then stop) - this will definitely raise a red flag for Google

4. Make sure you don't get 1,000 links from sites with high PR - this doesn't look like a natural link building process, because usually for one PR-7 site you get 100 PR-0-3 sites

pramrd

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:35 am

It is pretty much acknowledged that Google implements a positive aging process on links (and domains). So you might not be getting the full benefit of inbound backlinks until 6 months is passed... and possibly longer.

This is an obvious counter to buying links - since if you buy links and they don't benefit you fully for 6-12 months then it is an expensive process (if you are paying monthly.)

Yahoo Directory is a bought link - however one looks at it. However there is a benefit of both direct traffic and SERPS (and PageRank).

I would buy links from quality directories (that have an editorial review). Also then buy a few permanent links from PR1 to PR5 pages - but thematically related.

Buying forum posts is a good idea too (and you can get some nice traffic from that.)

Make sure you stand a chance of getting some traffic from those links (even if primary purpose is SERP boost).

Aprilviolet

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:27 am

If it is one-way links that you're taling about; have you tried blogging? If you do it right you can get quite a few links into your store. Also if you have decent content on your store, (& do your meta & keywords rihgt) you will get one way links from that & also links from joining a few directories.

If it's links to exchange, there are quite a few free services without paying for them. Also always remember it's customers we want to bring in. Linking is fine; but if a customer wants to buy an AB & our store only sells BBs they aren't going to buy from us. You can pay to get traffic, but with the possibly exception of PCC (if you know what you're doing) you can't buy customers.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]