Q&A Stream + Proxies
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
Rob

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Hi.

The Q&A stream is never pulling up results in my projects. Also, are the proxies in Proxy Rotation updated ever?

Thanks,
Rob.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:39 am

Rob wrote:
The Q&A stream is never pulling up results in my projects. Also, are the proxies in Proxy Rotation updated ever?

Unfortunately, right now Buzzbundle will not be able to provide results for Q+A stream for some time. The thing is that Yahoo has stopped supporting API for its Yahoo! Answers service, that is why right now it is not possible to retrieve any results from that service. Currently, our developers are trying to change the software to get results via scraping, but this may take some time, but we hope the issue will be solved asap.

Rob

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:46 am

LinkAssistant wrote:
Rob wrote:

Unfortunately, right now Buzzbundle will not be able to provide results for Q+A stream for some time. The thing is that Yahoo has stopped supporting API for its Yahoo! Answers service, that is why right now it is not possible to retrieve any results from that service. Currently, our developers are trying to change the software to get results via scraping, but this may take some time, but we hope the issue will be solved asap.

OK, thanks for your answer. I look forward to it being implemented as I think Q&A sites could pull up some very interesting results.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:29 pm

Rob wrote:
OK, thanks for your answer. I look forward to it being implemented as I think Q&A sites could pull up some very interesting results.

We have already fixed the Q&A service in Buzzbundle, so the software is now pulling results from Yahoo! Answers without problems.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]