Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Profile multi access management
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
Bedlore

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:31 am

Can LA give any indication on when / if a profile will be able to handle multiple Management pages / Service accounts / companies etc. Each terms it differently, however I use one account to manage multiple companies. Current Buzz just posts to which ever is the default which is useless. This would force me to create new accounts just for Buzz. Is this what I must do or is a solution coming soon?

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Hello Bedlore,

Bedlore wrote:
Can LA give any indication on when / if a profile will be able to handle multiple Management pages / Service accounts / companies etc.

thanks for the question!

Could you specify which social media you are referring to?

If you are talking about Facebook, such an option will be added in on of the upcoming versions of the tool.

If you are talking about some other social network, please provide us with more details on that.

:)

Bedlore

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 am

Yes Facebook is the main one and I think Google+ has "Pages" managed. I'm less sure about twitter, I suspect that is a single account per profile system?

ps. I never get email notifications from this forum, I'll recheck my settings but I have before also.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:22 am

Bedlore wrote:
Yes Facebook is the main one and I think Google+ has "Pages" managed.

Thanks for clarification.

At the moment it's impossible to create a Persona for a account profile and use it to post into a Facebook group/ on a community page.

But we already working on adding such a feature, so such an option will be available in the near future. :)

Bedlore wrote:
I never get email notifications from this forum, I'll recheck my settings but I have before also.

We will check on that. :)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]