Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Problem with postings on Facebook / Google+
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
seo-firma

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi, for some weeks ? I cannot post my messages on Facebook and Google+. Twitter works fine. Any ideas?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:38 pm

seo-firma wrote:
Hi, for some weeks ? I cannot post my messages on Facebook and Google+. Twitter works fine. Any ideas?

Hello seo-firma.

The only way to understand what is wrong is to see the project and the exception logs of yours.

So please sent it to support clicking Help-> Send Project to Support from the software.

seo-firma

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:11 am

It seems to work fine again (no idea if this was because of 24/2-update). In case a problem occurs I will send you a report then. I just thought it might be a general issue...

seo-firma

Guru

Guru
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:37 am

Hi, we found out that Facebook (and others) are blocking users or at least asking security questions if you log in from various computers. So this can also cause trouble when working with BuzzBundle.
Advice: If possible, use one PC only per account.
If you do not want this and e.g. posts are not published successfully with BuzzBundle, you might log in manually on that same computer. Could be that Facebook asks for a security questions. After that, you will be able to continue your work with BuzzBundle.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]