Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Problem with coding
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
ElWhite

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:54 pm

First of all - thanks for the perfect program and for healthy cheerful humour of author the program in user's guide text and on this site
Sincere human thanks!

Problem such: database of the program has saved in XCH file in UTF-8 coding. But the fact is that in this coding problem display of cyrillic symbols. For example in headings of letter which comes to partners.
I have recoded base in windows-1251, but at new record the base will again recod LinkAssistant in UTF-8.

The offer such: it would be very good, if there is opportunity to user of program LinkAssistant to set coding in which any will be save XCH file of a database.

That's all. Once again thanks.
p.s. for today LinkAssistant - it is valid the best program in own way.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:43 am

ElWhite, thank you for your kind words. I'll keep trying to stay quality and cheerful tool ;)

As for encoding - I don't understand the problem. I intentionally use UTF-8 since a lot of people from many countries use this software and they may need differenr encodings. Could you please tell me what EXACTLY is wrong with UTF and what are the websites (or anything else) you can't see properly.

S uvazheniem,
Linky

PS: if you're trying to export some data - and this is the problem, then you'd better use my "Export" feature.

PPS: sorry for answering so late - had some problems with my Linky-girlfriend :) Now I'm back, so do not hesitate to post your questions here or email me.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]