Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Problem installing SEO PowerSuit on Ubuntu 10
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
RichardMarx

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Hello guys, I have downloaded the software, but I had problems installing it. I tried many tutorials, but since I am do not have much experience with Linux, I will be glad if someone give me a quick guidance, how to install it.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:18 pm

RichardMarx wrote:
Hello guys, I have downloaded the software, but I had problems installing it. I tried many tutorials, but since I am do not have much experience with Linux, I will be glad if someone give me a quick guidance, how to install it.

Are you on 64-bit Linux machine? If so, please check for the solution here.

Please also make sure that you follow all the intallation instructions for your operating system.

If the issue persists, please contact our Support Team for help.

seo-firma

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:15 am

If you are using 10.10 „Maverick Meerkat“ - this is no more supported by Ubuntu, you should switch to a modern version.

zeomkean

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:09 am

I'd like to see a app that can help us track our link building activities and pages where we have links. With information on when the link was created, the link text and other SEO information. Along with being able to view reports on the building progress. And the ability to check whether the links are still active.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:44 am

zeomkean wrote:
I'd like to see a app that can help us track our link building activities and pages where we have links. With information on when the link was created, the link text and other SEO information. Along with being able to view reports on the building progress. And the ability to check whether the links are still active.

This is actually what Linkassistant tool does. There you can track your backlinks, verify your anchors and also generate reports with the list of backlinks and their updated factors.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]