Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Limit Backinks Per Domain Not Obeyed On CSV Imort
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
SEO_SOS

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:29 pm

I have SEO Spyglass set up with limit links to 10 per domain but when I import a CSV it doesn't obey this and I get 100s of backlinks from the same domain.

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:08 pm

[quote="SEO_SOS":2kukjzfp]I have SEO Spyglass set up with limit links to 10 per domain but when I import a CSV it doesn't obey this and I get 100s of backlinks from the same domain.[/quote:2kukjzfp]

Sorry to tell you, that kind of limitation only works for the project, so it only limits the number of backlinks the program loads into the project.

If you use the Export All Links button - it will export ALL the found links into a CSV file, but you can also use the Quick CSV Export button at the top right corner - it will only export the currently visible records:

[img:2kukjzfp]https://sc.link-assistant.com/db/52765dce0e5bea225ef1a6ed20b9246c.png[/img:2kukjzfp]

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

SEO_SOS

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Quote:
CSV Export button at the top right corner - it will only export the currently visible records:

Thanks, not sure how this helps me?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:28 am

Quote:
Thanks, not sure how this helps me?

The limitation per project is 40K links. If the number of linking domains is under 4K, then you can collect all the links you need to your project (with the limitation of 10 links per domain). Then you can export all the project data using the Quick Export, preserving the limitation.

If the overall number of links and linking domains is way higher, you can only Export All with no limitations, I'm afraid.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]