Can't Connect Social Accounts?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
KingBeven

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Hi,

When I try to connect my social accounts I get an error.

the message says I have to check my UN & PW, but as I did and I know both are correct I was wondering what else could be causing the issue?

Hoping for any reply...
:?

KingBeven

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:27 pm

As support have been giving me the silent treatment I thought let's see what works.

What worked was updating my subscriptions.

If I was told that by support a week ago I would have never had to come post here. But companies are just companies until they get replaced by newer better and easier.

I hope this company will stand the test of time, but communication I think is a big part of that.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Unfortunately, our forum has been experiencing an overwhelming spam attack, so it has been pretty hard to find and reply on users' posts on time.

Concerning your problem: in case you encounter any error or problem with the software you better send your project to the support team directly from the tool via the Help - Send Project to Support feature, because in most cases to be able to nail down the problem we need to check the log files, so sending the project to us speeds up the process.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

Robert Kilbun

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:49 am

I think the best way for you to fix this problem is to seek help from the facebook team itself. You can check the Help section.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]