Post subject: Project Can't be Saved
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
anuproy

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:49 am

Hi Everyone,

From yesterday I was trying to save my current project but got the error I do not have enough space. Whereas I have enough space to save the project. I also tried to save the project in another location. Please have look.
Quote:
Sorry, WebSite Auditor hasn't managed to save F:\Anup\Anup_job\SEO_Project\WebSite Auditor Please make sure the following conditions are true: you have enough free disk space, you have sufficient rights to write to the specified location, the destination disk is currently available for access. Use the "File -> Save as" menu if you want to save the project to another location.
I am looking forward this solution, If you have any query please let me know.

Your suggestion is highly appreciable.

Regards,
Anup Roy
SEO Analyst.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

From yesterday I was trying to save my current project but got the error I do not have enough space. Whereas I have enough space to save the project. I also tried to save the project in another location. Please have look.
Quote:
Sorry, WebSite Auditor hasn't managed to save F:\Anup\Anup_job\SEO_Project\WebSite Auditor Please make sure the following conditions are true: you have enough free disk space, you have sufficient rights to write to the specified location, the destination disk is currently available for access. Use the "File -> Save as" menu if you want to save the project to another location.
I am looking forward this solution, If you have any query please let me know.

Your suggestion is highly appreciable.

Regards,
Anup Roy
SEO Analyst.
Hello!

Please try to launch the program in the Admin mode for that please right click on it and then choose Run as Admin. After that open the project and try to save it.
Please let me know if this helps or not?

Best,
SEO PowerSuite Team

shimar123

Guru

Guru
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:31 am

This symptom can be caused by more than one possible cause such as: Missing write permissions of the affected user. Corrupt Windows User Profile. Add-ins or 3rd-party applications or services interfering with the saving process of Autodesk Revit.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]