Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Netz

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:47 am

Hi Link-Assis People
(feature / idea request)

Thanks for a great program and tool for improving the internet overall
When I work with a project I get a phone call and attend a customer. When I come back to my project screen I can't remember what I was in the middel of doing / setting up and there are NO data on the windows.
Today I was setting up a schedules for all modules so the data are ready for me on the days I work for a client.
I had to fall back 3 screens to see what I as up to... and re accept google analytic!!
IDEA: Pop-up windows could contain Project info and dates (/included projects) or what ever is "handy" in the situation - I'm sure you can find better ones.

Hope this makes sence

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:47 am

Netz wrote:
Thanks for a great program and tool for improving the internet overall
When I work with a project I get a phone call and attend a customer. When I come back to my project screen I can't remember what I was in the middel of doing / setting up and there are NO data on the windows.
Today I was setting up a schedules for all modules so the data are ready for me on the days I work for a client.
I had to fall back 3 screens to see what I as up to... and re accept google analytic!!
IDEA: Pop-up windows could contain Project info and dates (/included projects) or what ever is "handy" in the situation - I'm sure you can find better ones.

The thing is that a pop-up window in our software can only appear for the current open project . You can see the active project name in the software title bar.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]