Please help!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
akeslady

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:29 am

Hello,

I am new to SEO and WebSite Auditor. I am using the Pro version.

I am not sure I understand this correctly; Should I be able to make corrections to meta tags and the body right in WA and then see if I optimized it correctly before uploading the page?

I am not English speaking and don't understand onpage and offpage optimization! Can somebody explain?

Does anybody know if it is possible to upgrade from the Pro version to the Enterprise version?

Thanks so much!

seosean

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi akeslady,

I can help you out a bit. Although I'm not sure the answer to your question about corrections to meta tags and the body right in WA, I do know quite a bit about SEO and could give you a few pointers.

"On Page" optimization is the action of optimizing those factors physical on your web page that search engines take into account to determine search ranking. Such as the text or title tag on your web page.

"Off Page" optimization is the action of optimizing those factors that don't involve changing things directly on the web page. Basically is link building. Examples include link exchanges, directory submissions, social media linking and just about any other link building tactic.

And I'm not sure about upgrade from the Pro version to the Enterprise version.

Hope that helps, let me know if you need more data on that.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:31 am

Quote:
Should I be able to make corrections to meta tags and the body right in WA and then see if I optimized it correctly before uploading the page?
Right now this is not possible in WebSite Auditor. In later versions though, you will be able to make corrections right inside the software.
Quote:
Does anybody know if it is possible to upgrade from the Pro version to the Enterprise version?
Yes, you can upgrade from Pro to Enterprise. To do this please go to the "Report" tab in the software and hit the "Publish" button. You'll see the message telling you this feature is not available in the Professional version. Hit the link in this message to go to your personal upgrade page.

Or you can follow this link, but you'll need to make an extra step enetering your current license key:
https://www.link-assistant.com/website- ... grade.html

Hope this helps. Sorry once again for the delay.

akeslady

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:53 am

Thank you very much for your reply!

It sure helped!

I thought that I was going to get an email when somebody posted.

Tenderfoot, I will probably get back to you about your offer to help!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]