Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

PC went mad!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Jungles

Guru

Guru
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:50 pm

I tied to scan for my web appearance for about 10 keywords and processor of my laptop went 100% and operational memory worked for about 90 perc as well!
Ventilators are working like a mad man and I don't know where will be end to this.

Is this happening with you guys as well?

regards,
Jungles

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Jungles wrote:
I tied to scan for my web appearance for about 10 keywords and processor of my laptop went 100% and operational memory worked for about 90 perc as well!
Ventilators are working like a mad man and I don't know where will be end to this.

Scanning the Web appearance for just 10 keywords is quite a typical task that can trigger such an issue.

So, please make sure that:

- your machine meets all the software system requirements (here you can find them).
- you have the latest version of Java Runtime Environement.

If the issue persists, please contact our Support Team for help.

Jungles

Guru

Guru
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Last update fixed it! It was the software's foult and not my PC or Java.
best,

Jungle

LinkAssistant wrote:
Jungles wrote:

Scanning the Web appearance for just 10 keywords is quite a typical task that can trigger such an issue.

So, please make sure that:

- your machine meets all the software system requirements (here you can find them).
- you have the latest version of Java Runtime Environement.

If the issue persists, please contact our Support Team for help.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]