Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Pause and restart project after exiting
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
johnmick

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 am

Hi, I am using Enterprise version of Website Auditor and I want to know if there is any option that i can pause a project and then exit from WA and after sometime if i turn WA on again i can start right from where i paused it.

Example: i have a project which is 42% completed now i want to exit the WA, later say next day i want to start it from 42% is there any option for that?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:55 am

Quote:
Hi, I am using Enterprise version of Website Auditor and I want to know if there is any option that i can pause a project and then exit from WA and after sometime if i turn WA on again i can start right from where i paused it.

Example: i have a project which is 42% completed now i want to exit the WA, later say next day i want to start it from 42% is there any option for that?
Hello!

You can pause a task as seen on this screenshot and then resume it from the same moment:

https://sc.link-assistant.com/db/7e5902 ... 009d5d.png

But you need to keep the software running, once you close it you'll need to start the task from the scratch. I hope this helps.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask here or via support@link-assistant.com .

Best,
Oleg

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]