All times are UTC
Other SEO Tools
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]
sciongeneration

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Majestic SEO - Awesome back-link database. I've had alot of fun digging through there.

SEOMoz - Linkscape is pretty good to find back-links on competitors. Their rankings tool is also pretty good. Can't say many bad things but the tools are decent enough.

SEOBook tools - I've only used their RankChecker (totally free) and their other plugin. RankChecker technically pulls 100 results at a time. This skews things because it will bring up indented results that normally wouldn't be on the first page (for example a 4th listing could look like a 6th in the tool since two listings above it have second listings in the top 100 but that weren't originally on the first page). I imagine the rest of the tools are decent considering that Aaron has been on-top of things for years now.

Raven SEO Tools - Popular right now. What i've seen is pretty basic but decent. More of work-flow types of tools and google analytics integration.

Covario looks like they have a decent tool set.

Things I use: Xenu's link sleuth, W3C Validator, Firefox plugns: Link Checker, User Agent Switcher, Web Developer, SearchStatus, SEO Quake, and Firebug.

Occassionally I've used Domain Tools.

Every SEO should atleast do a free Majestic verification, quantify with quantcast, set up google analytics (or a better tool if available), set up webmaster tools for all engines, set up google ad planner, make good use of google alerts,... Info info info!

SEO Chester

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:15 pm

@ sciongeneration... Hi there, that's a good list of other SEO tools to use, in conjunction with SEO PowerSuite top rankings are as good as asured! :-)

All I would add to your list, and I feel it is actually the biggest, best, fastest, most accurate SEO Tool available... Google (the search engine)!!! ...ok well I mean in conjunction with 'search operators' like 'site:', 'inanchor:', 'intitle', '~' etc ;-)

kerrysmith

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:59 am

I know a good seo tool, siteexplorer.info is a good free backlinks checker, so just try it.

johnsonhendorson

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:31 pm

SEO tools are an ideal way to increase your website traffic and boost your profit. Using SEO tools can save your lot of time and effort. There are many SEO tools available online for free to use.

AshleyBoyden

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:28 am

I liked SEOMoz, Internetmarketingninjas, Hreaf and majestic seo tools. We need to use all of them because like slot no. 1 links from first tool may differ with slot no. 1 links from second tools.

evoworks

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:51 am

We also work with Moz and MajesticSEO, although Moz isn't as usefull as it was some time ago. The new updates makes it way slower, and the updates sometimes takes weeks. Someone a good alternative for Moz?

tomhank

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:05 am

A good SEO tool is a must to promote business and this list for sure consists of the good SEO tools.

sofyjohnson18

Small God

Small God
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:18 am

New SEO tools are Alexa, backlink, domain stats tool, Google page rank checker, ad words keywords tool, link popularity checker tool, miscellaneous tool, etc.

pojtoiz

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:51 am

kerrysmith wrote:
I know a good seo tool, siteexplorer.info is a good free backlinks checker, so just try it.

This website is displaying only 80 results for me.

chandlerbong

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:38 pm

If you need tools good for backlink , you should fee tools . i think it is good way to google index your backlink

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]