New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]
Juliam1990

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:16 am

emedianetwork wrote:
Hi all,

Please provide me the effective and must do onpage SEO strategies. i am not new but there is some confusion and in the state of dilemma. Help me to get the right strategies and methods. :lol:

Do you know that on-page seo is the new off-page seo? I think this article may help you guys: http://optimal-marketing.com/blog/on-page-seo-is-new-off-page-seo/

roger710

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:47 am

great information extracted from this post.

Alawi

Small God

Small God
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:59 am

The best on page seo tips will be in optimizing the site page for your targeted audience by providing them engaging content.

kiranshahweb

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:25 am

As per my knowledge, Title, description, H1 Tags & keywords added fresh content.
This is enough for on page.

Pranit0503

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:32 am

There are many seo on page tips which are as follows :-
1) Make use of LSI keywords:

Making use of the LSI keywords assists you to mange the keyword density optimally. It also helps Google to understand the relevancy of your article.

2)Keep a check on the duplicate content:

As a thumb rule, there should not be duplicate content in excess of 10% on your website. One must constantly look out for copy content and get rid of it. This needs to be done to avoid loosing search engine visibility.

3) Image optimization:

Proper optimization of images helps to reduce bounce rate, enhances site performance, results in more traffic coming from image-based search engines such as Google Image Search.

4) Meta keywords:

Meta keywords are known to help rank better on all search engines. Therefore, the use of meta keywords needs to be made.

5) Presence on social media:

Social signals are known to have an impact on search engine rankings. Therefore, it is recommended that you be active on social networking sites. Remember that search engines make use of information from such sites in order to rank your website.

6) User friendly page layouts:

Enrich the user experience and enhance your site’s performance by going for search engine and user friendly page layouts.

so these are some seo on page SEO technique and many more which i have found here http://crbtech.in/SEO/20-seo-tips-page-page-success/

ddisplaysystems

Guru

Guru
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:50 am

On page optimization

Meta title
Meta description
Heading tags
Alt text
Sitemap.xml
Robots.txt
301 Redirection
404 Error

islf

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:08 am

Hi,
meta tags for Title and description.
H1 tag
Keywords
image alt tag
fresh content
loading speed
website structure
mobile friendly
user friendly etc...

poly098

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:21 am

If you are working to get more traffic to your website to your website then on page SEO can be a great tool for your website. However, apart from Onpage You need the OFFPage too. You can checkout the offpage list from here

priyanka prasad

Guru

Guru
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:01 pm

The main factor for On page SEO are
High-quality content,
SEO Friendly web urls,
H1, Sitemap,
Meta tags optimization
Robots.txt file
Internal links in content of the page should only with the matching concept.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]