Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

No Results from Link Assistant
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
jtdusk

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:33 pm

I've tried this quite a few times now. Do a search by keyword search, enter about a dozen keywords, check google, bing and yahoo for the search engines, etc. etc. And every single time so far, it keeps coming back, Sorry Link Assistant could not find any results. I've followed the instructions on the videos and that message still keeps coming up. Nothing on the "click here to find reason" message box that pops up applies to the situation. So, anybody want to throw out their two cents on this, I would really like to buy software that does what this says it does, but, the way it's working so far, it's only fit for the recycle bin. Thanks in advance for any help people.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:54 am

jtdusk wrote:
I've tried this quite a few times now. Do a search by keyword search, enter about a dozen keywords, check google, bing and yahoo for the search engines, etc. etc. And every single time so far, it keeps coming back, Sorry Link Assistant could not find any results.

1. I assume you might not be using Captcha, therefore you are getting blocked by the Search Engines for excessive queries. Please go to 'Preferences=>Search Safety Settings=>CAPTCHA Settings' and tick the 'Show CAPTCHA if queries are blocked' box.

This way you`ll be able to resolve captchas manually and prevent the blocks by proving that the queries are not automated, but please enter all the captchas carefully and make sure not to skip any!

2. Next please go to 'Misc. Global Settings' and limit the number of simultaneous tasks to 1 to reduce the number of simultaneous queries to the Search Engines from your IP.

After applying these settings please clear Cache under 'Preferences=>Misc. Global Settings' and perform the search anew to see if this has helped, but make sure not to skip any of the captchas.

If this doesn`t help please go to 'Help=>Send Project to Support' and enter a brief note about the issue in the comments area, so that we could examine your project and get back to you with a solution asap!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]