All times are UTC
No LOCAL SEO Forum Category
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]
DeadIntoIt

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:38 pm

I would have thought "Local" SEO had become popular enough to warrant a forum category of it's own.

Are there any plans for having a category that is pertinent to local SEO issues only?

BrianJ

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 am

I agree. I'd love to be able to talk shop with other SEO'ers who focus on Local...and not the way Google defines local. I mean local to the CITY/zipcode.

I've had big issues with trying to modify SEO PowerSuite for local SEO rankings and optimization. All my clients are looking for top ranking in their city not nationwide (US).

Also, if they could develop a tool to aid in getting to the top of Google places. I know they use a different ALGO based on distance to the center of a zip code area as well as local citations. A way to speed up that process and have it organized like link Assistant would be cool.

tlink211

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 pm

I agree, Local SEO would be a valid category. If you're doing websites for smaller brick and mortar businesses it's almost all local and regional SEO.

avinashpathak11

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 am

With most local business searches happening online through local search engines and local search directories, local search marketing and local search advertising are more important than ever. A huge part of local search optimization is the local search directory. There are now dozens of places online to find local businesses, so knowing the best local directories for local search and how to submit to and get listed with all of these local search engines and directories is extremely important to today’s local business.
Bye the way, one of thing I want to shear among us that, best PHP Training center training-sscsworld.com. It provide good seo classes , php mysql training, web design course,asp.net training course in kolkata. For more details please visit us...

hazelgaymon

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 am

When you open up a web page the very first thing on your browser is the <title> tag, which appears in the <head> section of your website. The title is the most important element which describes what the page is about.

jafranklin05

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:28 am

In my opinion local business is becoming famous day by day so there should be local forums available for them.

DeadIntoIt

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm

OK - so I'm just getting back to this thread I started in March of 2010.

Still no "Local SEO" forum.

However there has been more emphasis on local with the addition of "Universal" at least showing Google Places (Now Google+ Local) listing and rank.

And . . . I remember finding something that could help with local by and on Link-Assistant.com. But for the life of me I can't find it.

In the midst of the daily rigors of managing current client sites and always being on the hunt for more clients, I did, (I think - or was it a dream?), found an article or link somewhere on Link-Assistant.com regarding gathering KEI on keywords "Without" using a local modifier (City or zipcode(s) region etc.) and then adding the local modifier to the keyword list.

But obviously when you add the local modifier the KEI report shows NO efficiency for the keywords with the modifier included.

Example:

Plumber
Plumber Sun City

Just to have a KEI list in my reports, even if I had to manually enter the KEI report of the non-local modifier report into my Rank Tracker reports would be a bonus.

What I'm looking for may have also been information in an email from Link-Assistant.com but I have all those filtered into a folder in Outlook and can't find it there.

I think there was even a video.

If anyone remembers or can point me to my Link-Assistant.com (Dream?) content I refer to please reply.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

jhondavid180

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:01 pm

In current scenario where Google Frequently Changes its algorithm, it become quite difficult for any site or online marketers to protect their ranking. Though they are genuine, but still many of the site get affected after these changes. I also suffered from it and i know how it feel. Really very difficult situation for anyone, if fully dependent upon Local Marketing. But still there is hope. There are several Local SEO companies who are offering their services. However while going for any services it is highly advisable to take a review of all that particular company then also view review of their previous clients. I think recovery is possible if you get best seo service company.

brandonhg

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:05 pm

Yeah.. Seems link assistant thinks 'National' means 'Local'.

Kind of stupid. I've been able to get the software to work okay for me though... Only a few issues I cant fix on my own.

The main one- 'number of searches'. They should REALLY add the ability to be more specific there. If I'm tracking local keywords I don't want it to show national 'number of searches'. I want to search in my local area.

And.. I have the real data I want from the same tool they are using to pull the number of searches, but NO WAY for me to add the REAL data into the reports (that I know of)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]