Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

"no data" for thousands of keywords in search results column
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]
ycis

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:31 am

so ive been fighting this for over a month now since purchasing this software and the online support was less than helpful.

out fo roughly 4000 keywords we target within google adwords...importing these into rank tracker leaves nearly 1800 of them with "no data" in terms of number of searches despite all my best efforts to populate these entries.

all of the other data is pulled for these keywords, but nothing on number of searches.

ive verified these are all active keywords we currently use in google adwords...they are also in my keyword planner, and ive even tried changing the preferences within the "number of searches" option inside rank tracker to all 4 of the options to get SOMETHING in that field that would help determine the search traffic of these keywords (i always sort by searches myself to determine which keywords are worth bidding more or less on based on organic results).

nothing ive tried will populate these fields and some of the keywords I know for a fact get thousands of searches a month as they are very specific and popular terms.

so what gives here? i could probably just get over it if it were only a small number of keywords that didnt return these results, but 1800 of them is nearly 50% of my active keywords i target!

pixelangry

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:08 pm

I advise you to change software, I have already given up, it is a year that I say that the research volumes are indispensable and do not listen. The algo update expires in January and I will no longer renew the PowerSuite products.

ycis

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:47 pm

if i cant get it to work ill just dispute the charge for payment if they wont provide a solution or a refund.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:48 pm

No Data status indicates that Google Adwords has not returned any results for the search volume for those specific keywords. If you take any of your keywords and check manually in Google Adwords Keyword Planner tool with the same country and language settings - most probably you will not find any results for that word either.

ycis

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:52 am

as mentioned above, that is absolutely not the case.

you are welcome to input any of these keywords in google yourself and confirm they have hundreds if not thousands of searches each month but yet all contain "no data" in rank tracker.

a great example of a keyword with tons of actual searches but no data in rank tracker:

timeshares for rent

google keyword planner shows monthly searches ranging from 12,000 to 24,000 with an average of 18,100 monthly searches.

this would easily put it in the top 100 or so of my currently loaded keywords in the planner, but of course since it lists "no data" in rank tracker...its at the bottom lost in the other thousands of keywords showing no data.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:14 am

As I mentioned above, Google Keyword Planner does not return any data for the keyword that you try to analyze. Here is the example for 'timeshares for rent':

http://prntscr.com/hsdddi

As you see, there is no data for the phrase, only average monthly search for all keyword ideas.

The only way how you may see the difference is that you are using a different Adwords account in your LonTail Pro tool - the one which has a paid campaign and that is why which may return exact search volume results for your keywords, while in Rank Tracker you might be using a free Adwords account which does not show any data. So I highly recommend you to make sure you are using the same accounts in both tools.

pixelangry

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:04 pm

https://prnt.sc/hsi433
LinkAssistant, if you stop inventing excuses, and you decide to listen to the bugs that we put before you, maybe you could really improve the software ... This is one of the 78 keywords that I told you, same account keyword Planner

pixelangry

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:16 pm

https://prnt.sc/hsi742

and I can go on like this ...

ycis

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:02 pm

this is ridiculous.

ive provided more than enough information and proof of my claim that more than 1500 of the keywords that we not only actively have in the keyword planner, but we ACTIVELY BID ON in adwords.

telling me there is no data availble for them for something as simple as a monthly search counter when there clearly is, is asanine.

I will request yet again a solution to the problem with your program to fix all of these keywords displaying no data when there clearly IS data for them, or I would like a refund for my purchase and ill simply go with another product.

failure to priovide a solution or a refund within the next week will result in me simply just disputing the charge with my credit card.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:01 am

Quote:
https://prnt.sc/hsi742

and I can go on like this ..
Rank Tracker does not have any problems with detecting search volume for the keywords you indicate:

http://prntscr.com/hss048

The reason why you may see No Data for the keywords on your side is that you might use different Language/Country parameters in your Rank Tracker Keyword Planer settings, or you may simply see cached results, so I strongly recommend you to reconnect your Adwords account once again, make sure to use the same settings and also restart the software to clear the cache.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]