Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

"no data" for thousands of keywords in search results column
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]
pixelangry

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:49 am

There is a small problem in the screen you showed me. You used the KP, I used the forecast, because of the ranges I do not do anything. So my "no-data" come from the forecast. But then, does it seem normal, that I have to make some important decisions about my business and I have data that change based on which account I use, if I have emptied the cache, if I use the forecast or the KP? Then, as far as I'm concerned, I close the discussion here, because it's so useless to go ahead, you're convinced that your software is perfect, I'm convinced that when I bought it it was good software, then it got a lot worse both Rank-tracker that SEOSpyglass. Up to 2 years ago in the SEO communities that I frequent in Italy, I strongly recommended it, now, I'm sorry but I do not recommend it to everyone. When it comes back to being a software of some use, I will renew the product and I will come back to it, but for now it's just a useless toy, I'm sorry

ycis

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:04 am

how about you address my issue and answer my questions (or provide me with a refund) since im the one who started the post in the first place.

pixelangry

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:47 am

Quote:
how about you address my issue and answer my questions (or provide me with a refund) since im the one who started the post in the first place.
I noticed that there is a system to see the search volumes. Instead of doing them all in bulk, you can scan a 40 keywords at a time. When it starts to show you no-data, exit the application and restart, restart the scan of the last block, and then go on like this, on 200 keywords I managed to let me show them all. You've got a little time, but you should do it

ycis

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:13 pm

no change in the no data items.

i can restart the program and only select one keyword to update statistics for and it still remains without any search data.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]