Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

newbe questions
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
klindstadt

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:21 pm

Hi my name is Keith and I built a web site with Front Page 2003 http://woodlandthings.com/ and have two questions to start with
Is LinkAssistant a program I can use with Front Page 2003 easily and make the link pages look the same as my site
How search engine friendly is LinkAssistant.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:28 am

Hi Keith,
Quote:
Is LinkAssistant a program I can use with Front Page 2003 easily and make the link pages look the same as my site
Firstly, you don't even need FrontPage to make the link pages look the same as your site. If you know HTML a bit - you'll create links pages matching the design of your website easily with LA. Besides, Keith, don't hesitate to contact us directly at support@link-assistant.com - our Support Team is always happy to help you...
Quote:
How search engine friendly is LinkAssistant
I'm not sure what d'you mean by saying "search engine friendly", Keith... Well, I'll try to answer shortly:

1) With LinkAssistant YOU manage your links and your pages - so if you don't want to put anything to your website (and thus don't show this info to SEs) - YOU're able to do this. Remember: LinkAssistant simply can't do any harm to your website since it doesn't put on your website it's own code or whatever else, i.e. you can control EVERYTHING!

2) LinkAssistant exists for about a year. It has THOUSANDS of users all over the world. We haven't received ANY complaints saying that LA hurt a website... No wonder - it simply can't do this! :)

fr_ED

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:39 pm

Hi LA Guys,
Quote:
Firstly, you don't even need FrontPage to make the link pages look the same as your site. If you know HTML a bit - you'll create links pages matching the design of your website easily with LA.
I know HTML pretty well, and it's not a problem for me to create proper links page template, but AFAIK many LA users are not good HTML coders. Why don't you just simplify a process of creating your links pages?

Hey, I like the way you've already implemented it - it gives me (and anyone) freedom in creating my most sophisticated pages, but I've been helping a friend of mine who's not familiar with computer at all - let alone HTML :) - and that was a pain - so I'd sugget you to simplify this part of your product.

Just a suggestion,
Jeff

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]