New Free Anti-Block Solution
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
simply-because

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Hi there,

I just made the latest update of Rank Tracker (8.1.1) and found the hint to the new anti-block solution.
Where do you want to have the feedback to?
I tried to check the ranks of just 10 keywords and got 6 error messages.

Question:
If the ressources of checking rankings are going through your network, which rankings will be checked when I am based in Germany checking German Google rankings?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:17 pm

simply-because wrote:
I just made the latest update of Rank Tracker (8.1.1) and found the hint to the new anti-block solution.
I tried to check the ranks of just 10 keywords and got 6 error messages.

First please make sure to disable captcha redirection completely under 'Preferences=>Search Safety Settings=>Captcha Settings' and disable all the proxies you might have been using in the software. This way the program will switch to the new safe querying mode. The feature is available to all of our licensed users with an active Search Algo Updates subscription.

simply-because wrote:
If the ressources of checking rankings are going through your network, which rankings will be checked when I am based in Germany checking German Google rankings?

At the moment - in case you would like to use the new anti-ban solution and to get the accurate local rankings - you should create the advanced search engines. You should go to 'Preferences=>Preferred Search Engines' and click to 'Add Custom' next to your local Google, then specify the Preferred Location and click Apply so that it would be found on the map. Once the new search engine is added - you`ll be able to check the rankings as from the specified location, and they will not be affected by our networrk or even your IP.

simply-because

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:46 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
First please make sure to disable captcha redirection completely under 'Preferences=>Search Safety Settings=>Captcha Settings' and disable all the proxies you might have been using in the software. This way the program will switch to the new safe querying mode. The feature is available to all of our licensed users with an active Search Algo Updates subscription.

Okay, I will disable this.

LinkAssistant wrote:
At the moment - in case you would like to use the new anti-ban solution and to get the accurate local rankings - you should create the advanced search engines. You should go to 'Preferences=>Preferred Search Engines' and click to 'Add Custom' next to your local Google, then specify the Preferred Location and click Apply so that it would be found on the map. Once the new search engine is added - you`ll be able to check the rankings as from the specified location, and they will not be affected by our networrk or even your IP.

What will happen, if I do not click on "Add Custom"?
Does your anti-ban solution will not work than?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 1:06 pm

simply-because wrote:
What will happen, if I do not click on "Add Custom"?
Does your anti-ban solution will not work than?

No, the feature will work absolutely fine, still there`s a chance that the rankings might be slightly affected by our IPs the program would check from. The customs search engine will assure you to get the accurate local rankings for the exact location you specify, but that`s totally optional.

simply-because

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:49 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
No, the feature will work absolutely fine, still there`s a chance that the rankings might be slightly affected by our IPs the program would check from. The customs search engine will assure you to get the accurate local rankings for the exact location you specify, but that`s totally optional.

Okay, thanks.
Unfortunately I bought 25.000 Captchas a few days before you are presenting the new anti-ban solution which I do not need anymore now. Shit happens.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:33 am

simply-because wrote:
Unfortunately I bought 25.000 Captchas a few days before you are presenting the new anti-ban solution which I do not need anymore now. Shit happens.

You can still use your anti-captcha key, as there are some kinds of requests that are rather complex and cannot be sent through our anti-ban system, for insatnce you might need an anti-captcha key while updating the factors like Indexation in the Search Engines (Cache Date) in the tools. Also the system has its limits, they are reasonable and should be enough, but whenever you exceed them by chance - you`ll be able to use the anti-captcha key until the limit is renewed.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]