Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Needed Feature: Post to WordPress/Blogs
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]
jefferis

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:50 pm

I have a client's WP blog auto post to his facebook page. This would be a great addition to BuzzBundle. If I post only to FB, it requires me to duplicate the post on his blog. Doubling the work.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:47 am

jefferis wrote:
I have a client's WP blog auto post to his facebook page. This would be a great addition to BuzzBundle. If I post only to FB, it requires me to duplicate the post on his blog. Doubling the work.

Sorry, but currently the software does not support integration with blogs. You can only submit your comments to blogs, but not post as an author.

elevatingcreativity

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:24 pm

The advertising for Buzzbundle implies that one can post to blogs. It's not very clear that it is only "comments" that one can post and not actual posts.

The lack of this feature is one of the main reasons I stopped using this software 8 months ago. Even though I knew this was missing before purchasing the pro version, I found it too much of a hassle to separately deal with blog posts on multiple blogs.

I just re-upped my support subscription (I'd forgotten about this limitation), then realized that this feature is still missing. If you can post comments, then posting actual posts should not be a difficult addition.

Please add this feature to make the software a true "one stop shop" for social media positing and access.

Thank you

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:14 pm

elevatingcreativity wrote:
The advertising for Buzzbundle implies that one can post to blogs. It's not very clear that it is only "comments" that one can post and not actual posts.

The lack of this feature is one of the main reasons I stopped using this software 8 months ago. Even though I knew this was missing before purchasing the pro version, I found it too much of a hassle to separately deal with blog posts on multiple blogs.

I just re-upped my support subscription (I'd forgotten about this limitation), then realized that this feature is still missing. If you can post comments, then posting actual posts should not be a difficult addition.

Please add this feature to make the software a true "one stop shop" for social media positing and access.

Thank you

Yes, we agree that would be a very useful feature.
I'll forward this feature request to our analysts for consideration.

zoxee

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:44 am

This is for sure the ONLY weakness of Buzzbundle, unfortunately a BIG ONE,
considering that Wordpress is heading straight to the 50% world market share for blogs.

I love BuzzBundle, and i keep using it a lot, but i had to find an alternative to manage
posting to my 179 blogs (!!), so i started with KudaniCloud, which is a curation platform.
In fact, i don't need Kudani's functions because i sell my own made content, but good
thing is you can link to as many wordpress(.org) sites (means your own sites) as you want,
and then create posts, schedule them and go on with other tasks.

I well know that integrating a new function into BB that would look for social buzz across blogs
would create a lot of work for the coders, but the one thing you could do to make this software
PERFECT is offer the possibility to connect to an unlimited number of WP blogs
(1-Ask for the login URL-2-Input Name and password) and a simple posting function where
you could put a (X) alongside all blogs that would receive a special post you just wrote
as well as the ability to save that post. Nothing more.

To sum it up : We don't need any input here, just an output function :
Create a post - Choose the target blogs - post.
That's it.

This missing of this function is annoying overtime, you guys should really do it and buzz about it.
You would then steal so many clients from other platforms you would be amazed believe me.
This could be a way for me to get rich. Tell me when the function is ready and i'll jump into
the affiliate program !

Come on guys, make a move, we need the function now, not in 6 months,
get to work :D

Cheers,
Dan

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:06 pm

We understand that this feature would be useful, but as you mentioned yourself this requires some time to develop and design all the stuff + future maintenance. The problem is that we do not want to add new features or services which we may have problems with supporting in future , because it already takes almost all time and resources to support current services included into our software.

But, this is still a good evolution feature request which we will definitely keep in mind.

zoxee

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:30 am

"but as you mentioned yourself this requires some time"

Again, we don't need any WP spider function right now.
We just need a poop simple posting function for wordpress.
That can't be that difficult.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:39 am

zoxee wrote:
Again, we don't need any WP spider function right now.
We just need a poop simple posting function for wordpress.
That can't be that difficult.

WE have submitted this as a feature request. But unfortunately I can not promise this will be done in the nearest future because this is still requires quite a while to do the right development and design work.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]