All times are UTC
My opinion about SEO Elite
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]
makabraboone

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:36 am

Hi, Linky, glad to see your brand new forum. Hope it will be as good as all the other things you do :)

I decided to tell everyone about my experience using SEO Elite. I used to have a copy of that, but I switched to your software recently. There where two main reasons:

1) They have really poor support - I'd say they have no support at all. I realize that Brad (the guy who made SEO Elite) is very busy promoting his "i-diet.com" (so funny seeing it everywhere on his SEO" site :D). So no answers to emails, no answers at forum, no answers at all :(
Ah, nope - I am wrong about their forum. They do answer some questions which say "You are so cool, Bard! Kudos to Brad!.. and so on", but they never answer thorny questions. Even more - they just deleted my own question from the forum - and that's it...

BTW, Brad claims at his site that only registered users of SEO Elite can have acces to his forum. Bullshit! Everyone may go to seoelite.com/chat/ and register there. So, outright lie is everywhere

2) The second reason is that SEO Elite is not a tool IMHO, but some set of utilities mixing LinkAssistant and Optilink possibilities. I mean it's really hard to work with it - as Brad says it was written by Brad for Brad. So, we've got a piece of software written by a person who sells diet pills for himself. :)))

The only thing Brad can be "respected" for - is for the fact he SELLS this tool, and there are a lot of people who bought it (and I was one of them) - so his ability to brainwash is really exciting.

kalman23

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:02 pm

hey makabraboone don't be so evil :evil: , calm down

i use seoelit and i use it not because it's a magical tool to solve all my seo problems, but for keywords analysis, for finding optimized websites for any keyword, for checking how many pages of a site are index by SEs (I know that its the same as typing "site:my-site.com" in Google, but... 8) )

makabraboone

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:55 pm

Quote:
hey makabraboone don't be so evil :evil: , calm down
Well, perhaps then you can tell me why this "SEO genius" Brad can't become the #1 for his main "seo software" keyword in G?..

I'll tell you then - 'cause noone else is targeting this keyword except trendmx.com, who are the #1, and Brad, who will be #2 forever :)))

Well, certainly SEO Elite has some good features, but it's impossible to use it right for what it is being promoted - for link exchange

Am I wrong?

APECTAHT

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:13 pm

Brrrrr.... The most usefull thing provided by SEO Elite is refund for 90 days. :D

But I guess a week would be enough :lol:

sosh

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:33 pm

Quote:
Brrrrr.... The most usefull thing provided by SEO Elite is refund for 90 days.
I suppose you are unfair towards SEOElite. They have some really good features... Just don't use it for link exchange - and you'll realize that it may give great results.

fr_ED

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:31 pm

Some time ago I was deciding between Seo Elite and Link Assistant. I had a trial version of Link Assistant and found a problem. I thought that was a bug, but these guys from support explained me that I was simply mistaken and told me what was exactly happenning. Well, they were right - but that's not the case

I asked them why I should choose Link Assistant, amd they named a lot of reasons from featureset to support (oh, I was so stupid - I thought supposrt means nothing if a program is good :( ) Nevertheless, I bought Seo Elite (and who wouldn't? Brad is so convincing on his site). I could throw my 167 bucks and get the same result. Seo Elite turned out to be Seo e-LIGHT and even worse, it was a piece of garbage.

The most funny thing was that once I asked for a refund. I got no reply at all :( Funny, yeah? They were sending me their lessons, but kept silence on my request. Damn! I was ready to kill'em! :evil: :evil: :evil: I kept them spamming with my requests for a refund day'n'night - and finally got my money back. Bit if I knew all this shit, I'd had never bought Seo Elite.

I bought LinkAssistant a week ago - and I like these guys so far. Hey, guys, keep up the good job! Hope my exp will help some other people.

michelledc

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:32 am

You can also give Keywordspy a try. KeywordSpy.com is a Keyword Research Tool that helps identify what keywords competitors use, with results actually reflecting what advertisers are using at the current time. - http://www.keywordspy.com

InternetDominus

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:12 am

Quote:
Some time ago I was deciding between Seo Elite and Link Assistant. I had a trial version of Link Assistant and found a problem. I thought that was a bug, but these guys from support explained me that I was simply mistaken and told me what was exactly happenning. Well, they were right - but that's not the case

I asked them why I should choose Link Assistant, amd they named a lot of reasons from featureset to support (oh, I was so stupid - I thought supposrt means nothing if a program is good :( ) Nevertheless, I bought Seo Elite (and who wouldn't? Brad is so convincing on his site). I could throw my 167 bucks and get the same result. Seo Elite turned out to be Seo e-LIGHT and even worse, it was a piece of garbage.

The most funny thing was that once I asked for a refund. I got no reply at all :( Funny, yeah? They were sending me their lessons, but kept silence on my request. Damn! I was ready to kill'em! :evil: :evil: :evil: I kept them spamming with my requests for a refund day'n'night - and finally got my money back. Bit if I knew all this shit, I'd had never bought Seo Elite.

I bought LinkAssistant a week ago - and I like these guys so far. Hey, guys, keep up the good job! Hope my exp will help some other people.
I bought SEOElite and KeywordElite as a combo, and got my refund the same day. You had to request your refund to Clickbank. I just went to Clickbank gave them my reasons for returning the sotware, and two days later I received my complete refund.

I tried also KeywordsAnalyzer which also sounds convincing on their site's videos, and it turned out to be a bad purchase. I contacted them, and they replied saying they would refund.

I think the best software are always available for download so you can try them out. If it is only pics of the software or videos with their "amazing" features, they are only trying to sell you.

You can test drive a USD 50,000 Mercedes Benz, why can't you try a 150 dollar software? That is why I own now Seo Spy Glass, Rank Tracker, and Link Assistant and I am telling all people I know who use seo software like me to try them out and switch.

And I have bought: IBP, Web Position Gold, AddWeb, and Optlink, and they all were good with good support, but these days On Page Analysis means nothing, so only Optilink is of good use for Off page analysis or backlink analysis, and SEO Spy Glass is very powerful for that type of analysis, and IBP-Arelis got way to expensive, and the Arelis part of the package is not as good as Link Assistant, AddWeb was great too for on page analysis, and they had a pretty good link exchange program, but they never updated their software again. And all these software I mentioned were available for trial, and good back then.

So, I always recommend that you buy software you can try; otherwise, you might end up ripped off or fighting the ghost at the helpdesk of the software provider.

Barry

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:17 am

Hi guys, i need to hear from anyone who has received a SEO ELite refund, does your copy still work after you received the refund, or do they lock it some how?

InternetDominus

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:17 pm

it sounds that you want to do something unethical:
Use the product without paying which is the same as getting the refund and still using the product. No, it won't work. I got a refund for bot SEO Elite and Keyword Elite because I consider them bad products, and they stopped working.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]