All times are UTC
My opinion about SEO Elite
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]
Barry

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:11 pm

No (please learn the facts before jumping to conclusions) There was a mistake and i pressed the pay button too many times, an ended up paying twice. I want a refund for 1, but don't want it affecting my legal copy.

Are you Mr Holy or something? The software ain't worth $167, but you only find that out after you pay!

InternetDominus

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Quote:
No (please learn the facts before jumping to conclusions) There was a mistake and i pressed the pay button too many times, an ended up paying twice. I want a refund for 1, but don't want it affecting my legal copy.

Are you Mr Holy or something? The software ain't worth $167, but you only find that out after you pay!
If you want someone to learn the facts, then learn to explain the facts because to me (and probably anyone who reads your post) sounds like you want to keep the product without paying. So, again learn to redact.

simpleseo

Guru

Guru
Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:12 pm

I haven't got any regrets buying the whole seo powersuite enterprise edition even though I thought I bought the product and had to get a new subscription after one year. The service is worth the money.

shimar123

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:05 am

SEO Elite Software | Search Engine Optimization | Link Popularity | Web Promotion | Link Exchange Search Tool. Introducing: The secret tool that tens of thousands of the top ranked Google sites have been quietly using for years... ... And Drive A Minimum Of 789 Unique Visitors To Your Websites Per Day?"

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]