Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Moz-Data - avoiding getting blocked
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
seo-firma

Guru

Guru
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Hi, thanks for the new MOZ-feature. Since you outlined that there should be a pause of 10 secs between each time I catch data, how can I do that? Because I get blocked all the time now (all I see to reduce the queries is to go for one task only at a time - but this will happen more than once within 10 secs).

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:40 am

seo-firma wrote:
Hi, thanks for the new MOZ-feature. Since you outlined that there should be a pause of 10 secs between each time I catch data, how can I do that? Because I get blocked all the time now (all I see to reduce the queries is to go for one task only at a time - but this will happen more than once within 10 secs).

Can you please specify how do you find out that you Moz API gets blocked? Does any error message appear? It yes, can you please make a screenshot?

mic80

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:51 am

LinkAssistant wrote:
seo-firma wrote:

Can you please specify how do you find out that you Moz API gets blocked? Does any error message appear? It yes, can you please make a screenshot?

Hi, same question. Is there a solution.

I put my moz data into the settings. Set the task to only one and now i want to check the moz data for my backlinks. but all queries are permanently blocked.
My moz account is ok and verify. If i check only one backlink it works fine.
How must i set the settings to work for all automaricly?

Thanks

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:35 pm

mic80 wrote:
LinkAssistant wrote:
seo-firma wrote:
I put my moz data into the settings. Set the task to only one and now i want to check the moz data for my backlinks. but all queries are permanently blocked.
My moz account is ok and verify. If i check only one backlink it works fine.
How must i set the settings to work for all automaricly?

If you use a free MOZ API, then the software can send only one query at a time every 10 seconds.
Which means that you need to go to Preferences -> Search Safety Settings -> Human Emulation and set the delays like it is shown on the screenshot below:

https://sc.link-assistant.com/db/fefb4c4 ... bcff4f.png

Once you apply the above settings, please, try to update PA/DA one more time.

mic80

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:57 am

Ok, i will test it.

What is, when i create a new project and i want to look at all data.
I set more Tasks to do the work fast.
Do Spyglass know that i use a free moz account and randomize all the querys with other tasks so that the delay automatic is more then 10 sec.?
Or have i to check all the other data first and then check moz every time seperat with the settings you told?

Thank you

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:42 pm

mic80 wrote:
Or have i to check all the other data first and then check moz every time seperat with the settings you told?

yes, in case you have a free MOZ key, then we would recommend checking PA/DA separately.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]