The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

More Engines Ranktracker
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]
Author Message
hasen

Wizard

Wizard
Posts: 59
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:52 pm

I need more search engines in Ranktracker. I really can't imagine that this is hard to implement. I would like more Google for all the countries especially the other English speaking ones such as Canada and New Zealand. Also adding the Baidu search engine would be really useful.

I hope this can be implemented very soon.

LinkAssistant

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 5588
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:30 am

Quote:
I need more search engines in Ranktracker. I really can't imagine that this is hard to implement. I would like more Google for all the countries especially the other English speaking ones such as Canada and New Zealand. Also adding the Baidu search engine would be really useful.
Thanks for your suggestion, hasen.

We implement new search engines as soon as we get some requests from our users. As you might already know, everyone can submit a request for new search engine here:
https://www.link-assistant.com/rank-tra ... ml#request

For now we have plans to add Baidu.com (which is not so easy for us as it hasn't got english interface), as well as Google, Yahoo and MSN versions for New Zealand and some other countries (I think this will become implemented in about a week).

As for Canada -- I've added this into our TODO list, and the more people will request it, the earlier it will become available.

LinkAssistant

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 5588
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:03 pm

By the way, do you know a command for Baidu.com that works similar to the Google's "link:" command, and lets you find sites that link back to your website?

This whould be a HUGE help for us. :!:

loungeoutdoors

Senior

Senior
Posts: 19
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:27 pm

Canada - Yes
Canada - Yes

How many votes do you need?

btw your email seems to have a problem been trying to send you stuff for 2 days - no problem sending to anyone else - get this:

Your message to the following recipients cannot be delivered:
<support@link-assistant.com>:
mail1.link-assistant.com [69.65.127.206]:
>>> RCPT TO:<support@link-assistant.com>
<<< 451 Could not complete sender verify callout

LinkAssistant

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 5588
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:54 pm

Quote:
Canada - Yes
Canada - Yes

How many votes do you need?
that's quite enough, thanks ;)
Quote:
btw your email seems to have a problem been trying to send you stuff for 2 days - no problem sending to anyone else - get this:

Your message to the following recipients cannot be delivered:
<support@link-assistant.com>:
mail1.link-assistant.com [69.65.127.206]:
>>> RCPT TO:<support@link-assistant.com>
<<< 451 Could not complete sender verify callou
I have no idea what this means... We'll try to look into this. Anyway, you can always create a ticket if email doesn't work for you (which is the recommended way of contacting us):

https://www.link-assistant.com/support/

hasen

Wizard

Wizard
Posts: 59
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:45 am

Quote:
By the way, do you know a command for Baidu.com that works similar to the Google's "link:" command, and lets you find sites that link back to your website?

This whould be a HUGE help for us. :!:
It seems to be the same in baidu as in google. You just use link:www.domain.com and it works just fine.

For example:

lhttp://www.baidu.com/s?ie=gb2312&bs=link%3Asoh ... u.com&ct=0

LinkAssistant

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 5588
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:24 am

Quote:
Quote:
By the way, do you know a command for Baidu.com that works similar to the Google's "link:" command, and lets you find sites that link back to your website?

This whould be a HUGE help for us. :!:
It seems to be the same in baidu as in google. You just use link:www.domain.com and it works just fine.

For example:

lhttp://www.baidu.com/s?ie=gb2312&bs=link%3Asoh ... u.com&ct=0
Nope, this just searches for text "link:blah-blah.com", not the sites that link back to blah-blah.com.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]
All times are UTC

Jump to:  


cron