The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Wanted: People to run link assistant projects | Interested?
YES  0%  [ 0 ]
NO  0%  [ 0 ]
Tell me more  0%  [ 0 ]
I found a nice fence to sit on and chew bark  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
[FEATURE REQUEST] More Columns for custom editing
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
Red

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:48 pm

[FEATURE REQUEST] More Columns for custom editing

@LinkAssistant mods and Crew - Any chance that this can be implemented guys? I could really do with a Notes 1, Notes 2, and Notes 3 column to help tailor my email body better. This would be amazing!!!!

Would something like this be a large or small update to add? I'm desperate!

Any feedback really appreciated!!!!

Red

Red

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Also, it would be really useful to import PR as csv - sometimes I break a project and need to copy and paste data out of it. When data is reimported - I have to rescan for PR which is basically a waste of proxy time. Sometimes I use netpeak to get stats for PR and SEOMoz within CSV too - it would be really handy from a user perspective to add some kind of extra import functions...

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:39 am

Red wrote:
[FEATURE REQUEST] Any chance that this can be implemented guys? I could really do with a Notes 1, Notes 2, and Notes 3 column

I guess there's a feature that is very similar to the one you are requesting. It is called 'Tags'. Please follow this link to learn more about this option.

Red wrote:
[FEATURE REQUEST] it would be really useful to import PR as csv

Yes, we agree with you on that.

The feature request has been filed and forwarded to our business analysts for consideration. ;)

Should you have more questions or suggestions concerning our tools, please let us know. :)

Red

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:44 pm

The tags, column is handy, but I don't think you can use it to add text in an email? Also, I tend to use this tags as a filter as opposed to another useful column that could import text. I guess this aint on the cards then?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Red wrote:
The tags, column is handy, but I don't think you can use it to add text in an email?

Could you please provide us with more details on how you add texts from 'Notes' column to your emails? It will help us better understand the process :)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]