Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Max Number of Results to Check
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]
diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:01 am

I did deselect safe query mode but I'm still not getting rankings above 100. I know I'm ranked at 104 for a keyword according to other software and physical checks. But still nothing from Rank Tracker.

Is there another issue or concern that I'm missing.

On the whole, I agree with orlanderlv. I understand LinkAssistant reasoning but it really doesn't put Rank Tracker over the top. I, too, found extremely valuable info in those 100+ ranked keywords - especially those forgotten by competition. This is a huge plus for Rank Tracker and had put it above others.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:05 am

Quote:
I did deselect safe query mode but I'm still not getting rankings above 100. I know I'm ranked at 104 for a keyword according to other software and physical checks. But still nothing from Rank Tracker.
First of, make sure you have changed the scan depth limit in your project settings: Preferences - Rank Checking Mode - Max Number to Check:

https://sc.link-assistant.com/db/6d7b9a ... e7126f.png

Secondly, after you disable the safe query mode your Rank Tracker will start using your direct IP, therefore you may need to solve Google captchas to be able to check keywords. That is why you also need to enable the option to show captchas in Rank Tracker under Preferences -Search Safety Settings - Captcha Settings:

https://sc.link-assistant.com/db/37c840 ... ce37ba.png

Then check your rankings once again and enter all Google Captchas that may pop up.

diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 pm

First - thank you for your quick reply!
Second - Am I required to physically fill out captchas if I purchased & enabled the Powresuite CAPTCHA recognition?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:58 am

Quote:
First - thank you for your quick reply!
Second - Am I required to physically fill out captchas if I purchased & enabled the Powresuite CAPTCHA recognition?
If you have the SEO PowerSuite anti-captcha key then you will not need to resolve captchas manually, they will be solved automatically by our service. Just make sure you add and enable the key in the software under Preferences - Search Safety Settings - Captcha Settings.

diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Okay, so I'm doing it correctly. Now what? lol!

I have, and had, anti-captchas situated (key entered), safe query mode deselected, scan depth set to 150 but no 100+ rankings.

In addition, there are 70+ keywords , and 5 established competitors that have been online for some time. No one is getting 100+ rankings.

After the settings changed I have saved, closed & reopened projects, I have restarted my PC in order to let settings realign/normalize.

What should I do next?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Quote:
After the settings changed I have saved, closed & reopened projects, I have restarted my PC in order to let settings realign/normalize.

What should I do next?
Ok, send us the project please and we will check it: open the project in Rank Tracker - go to the Help menu and choose Send Project to Support. In the comments field indicate 1-2 keywords which have rankings within the top 150 results but which Rank Tracker does not report as ranking.

diamondrcreative

Senior

Senior
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:11 pm

It's working - thank you!

After awhile it started to apply rankings. Interesting note, but not surprising: Upon opening Google Chrome tab I got a captcha before I searched because of all the inquiries from my ip.

Good to know all is working as it should - thanks!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]