manually adding new valid backlinks will not count them
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
speciallabs

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:31 am

Hi there,

Sometimes SpyGlass doesn't find all backlinks, so I manually add the remaining ones, which are valid and working, but for some reason SpyGlass' summaries & reports don't take into account the manually added backlinks because it still shows the backlink count from before I manually added new backlinks, which is not reflecting the truth since it's completely ignoring the latter.

I would have expected the summaries & reports to reflect all backlink counts, both from your database + the ones I add manually, otherwise it's of no much use if my manually added backlinks are completely ignored..

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:02 am

You need to switch the backlink statistical source in your project settingsm because by default all reports show the stats according to our database.

Open your project and go to Preferences - Project Preferences. Then in the dropdown menu select Project:

http://prntscr.com/e82x4b

speciallabs

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 am

LinkAssistant wrote:
You need to switch the backlink statistical source in your project settingsm because by default all reports show the stats according to our database.

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that dropdown - but will I be able to show backlinks from all sources? Because if SpyGlass finds 100, and I manually add 100 more, it wouldn't make sense to show either one or the other source, but rather both sources together..

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:43 am

speciallabs wrote:
Thank you, I wasn't aware of that dropdown - but will I be able to show backlinks from all sources? Because if SpyGlass finds 100, and I manually add 100 more, it wouldn't make sense to show either one or the other source, but rather both sources together..

Those 200 backlinks will be all avaialble in your project, so if you select Project as your stats source this will reflect all results in your report.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]