All times are UTC
Live! Plan
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]
Maurice

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Never heard of it!! Just got an e-mail that I must extend my Live! plan subscription. Never subscribed for this but besides that I bought the Enterprise versions with free unlimited updates! So why must I pay for getting right data from the SE.. that's something you can expect from a SEO tool, if not why the hell should I buy it?! Very disapointing this and a waste of money.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Maurice, we clearly state the existence of Live! Plan subscription on every purchase page and this is how we operate for several years already.

This has been discussed many times in many places, so if you feel like continuing the discussion, please do it in this forum:

live-plan-for-beta-version-t978-10.html

Maurice

Senior

Senior
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:00 am

well Iam using it already for years (just pro versions, now entreprise) and never got an email about this! so explain me that?

Maurice

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:45 pm

well.. can you explain why I never got an e-mail about live!plan in the early years I used the programs? Thats about 2 years ago...

I really like the software and I recommend it always to others but now I must pay a crazy amount for updates of SE's?? I really doubt if I continue to recommend linkassistant...

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Maurice,
LinkAssistant versions 1.x and 2.x had no Live! Plan, cause it only had 3 search engines in it (and we could afford ourselves to maintain them free of chargs). Since version 3, the tool supports crazy amount of search engines (more than 500 already, and more coming), and we just can't afford supporting them free (otherwise, we wouldn't be able to add new features at all.) Hope this makes sense to you.

Besides, can you please tell me the exact "crazy amount" you say you must pay? Let's be honest, $3/month (in case you get Live! Plan for 3 years) is not a "crazy amount", right?

Anyway, thanks for your comments, and thank you for understanding.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]