Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Links that don't exist in search console
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]
LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:51 pm

gpetar wrote:
Can I use some other "engine" instead of yours?

You can also choose to collect results from your Google Analytics account and Google Search console. But if you are trying to analyze a website that does not belong to you, then, unfortunately, you will need to use only SEO SpyGlass Backlink explorer as the main source of backlinks for your project.

Viktor

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:19 am

Big disappointment... Links that do not exist for a long time in the report. I was given a certificate to the head... Now the problem. Of the 8,000 active links 132!!!
I tried to do the analysis. Removed from the project, all non-existent links on your website and on the websites of the competitors. But the report still shows 8000 links. The same situation and competitors. Open the links - just existing. Open the reports all together as in the initial download.
Program can not use. Every time brushing non-existent. Then export to third party software. Then create a report manually.
Why not pump up Your base of relevant data from the projects?
You can do so manually deleted links were not considered in the report? :cry: :cry: :cry:

pixelangry

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:16 pm

It is more than two months to point out the problem, which instead of being resolved has even worsened. Also because we are not talking about a small percentage, but almost 80% of fake links, never existed. If you then calculate, that it is slow to find new ones, it is a useless and completely bumpy program. It was better before they went to WebMeUp, but it did not go half a day to delete them.

gpetar

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Yes, this is a big problem. Any official statement here?

Viktor

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:40 am

The problem is easily solved.
If there are no resources to upgrade your base, then you can upgrade licensed programs. On the principle of distributed neural networks.
For example, I checked the existence of the links and marked them as non-existent in your project. So why, when the project is saved, these data do not take to upgrade your base?!!!
Then the relevance will be at the level close to 100%! Elementary!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:31 am

Viktor wrote:
The problem is easily solved.
If there are no resources to upgrade your base, then you can upgrade licensed programs. On the principle of distributed neural networks.
For example, I checked the existence of the links and marked them as non-existent in your project. So why, when the project is saved, these data do not take to upgrade your base?!!!
Then the relevance will be at the level close to 100%! Elementary!

The problem is not that simple to solve as it seems 8) I will take the technical aspect apart, I think there is also a privacy issue which does not allow us to use users' information for commercial purposes.The data that you have in your project is only yours, we can not just take it and provide for other users. So, if we decide to implement such feature I think we will have to change our policy rules as well first, which may cause problems with existing users as well.

But we do work on the problem and trying to improve the performance of our crawlers. This months we are going to increase the capacity of our servers, this will let us keep more backlinks and increase the crawling speed.

pixelangry

Senior

Senior
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:09 am

But, the current problem is not the power of crawlers, although you definitely need it, and I do not know where they are going to find all those non-existent backlinks. I repeat more than 80% of the links are not real, they never existed, and he puts them in the project and you have to check it every time. I can not spend 8-9 hours just to control them. So there is a problem upstream in the detection

David Sorauer

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:01 am

Could you please add the Backlink status column (or something similar) to Linking Domains screen?

Due to this issue, it's impossible to see which are the real domains linking and the spurious ones. We can see it at the backlink level (those that have backlink status = remains), but i can't see how to do it at the Linking Domains screen.

Please help us out with a work-around or something until you get this fixed. It's a big issue trying to determine which links are genuine and which are not...

Thanks,
David.

Viktor

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 pm

There is another problem. I spent a lot of time to remove non-existent links and competitors. Retained. But somehow the report does not take into account remote me link. They contain the data without cleaning. It turns out all the work I did in vain. It is necessary after manual cleaning to do manually reporting tables. :?: :!:

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Viktor wrote:
There is another problem. I spent a lot of time to remove non-existent links and competitors. Retained. But somehow the report does not take into account remote me link. They contain the data without cleaning.

I assume you might have set the SEO PowerSuite Backlink Explorer as a statistical source for the Summary and reports. Please go to Preferences=>Project Preferecnes' and set it to 'Project':

Then the Summary and reports should reflect the data from your project, with all the updates and changes you've pllied.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]