Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

linkrenaming
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Martinsjolte

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:07 am

First thanks some great features in L.A. One of my wishes to make your program even better is an option, to be able to rename the linkpages manually within the program, so I can use my existing linkpages without them renaming them and therefore loosing their PR.

fr_ED

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:17 pm

I don't mind adding his feature either, but can't even imagine how this can be implemented :?:

Say you've got 50 pages just generated. You can create 2 lists of names to map generated pages into your own pages. But then you add more links, and now you've got 52 pages instead of 50 you had earlier - and what're you gonna do? - add 2 more records into this list or what?

Though I'd like to see this feature, I don't think they will add such a feature. LA Guys, tell me I'm wrong, and promise to add such a possibility! ;)))))))))))

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:34 pm

Hello guys, sorry for the delayed reply...

Well, Martinsjolte, I'm afraid fr_ED was right, and this task is not an easy one :(
However, we'd be happy to make it easier for you to use LinkAssistant, so.. could you show us how these links pages are named right now? That would be great if you could post an URL of your linking directory - we'll check it, and we'll probably create a special naming strategy for your pages, so you'll be able to generate pages with the names you need.

Waiting for your reply,
LinkAssistant

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]