Link Value
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
carl007

Senior

Senior
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 am

Hello,
Please advise, I use the link assistant to find sites that I can share links with and lots of the sites that have found ( loads of them ) have zero link value ( ie they are coloured Red ), and for some that have some link value ( coloured amber, not a lot green), what i later find out after linking to do them is they are nofollow :( , how do i resolve this issue, it seems most blogs or sites now operate nofollow rules, what hope is there for new sites to get some link juice ?
Even my link on this forum returns nofollow :(

thanks for your advise

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:07 pm

carl007 wrote:
Hello, Please advise, I use the link assistant to find sites that I can share links with and lots of the sites that have found ( loads of them ) have zero link value ( ie they are coloured Red ), and for some that have some link value ( coloured amber, not a lot green), what i later find out after linking to do them is they are nofollow :( , how do i resolve this issue, it seems most blogs or sites now operate nofollow rules, what hope is there for new sites to get some link juice ?
Even my link on this forum returns nofollow :( thanks for your advise

Hello carl007

in fact nofollow links are still links, they help you get traffic and make your Web presence more obvious :D So there is no point of ignoring such links while link building. As for backlinks with no link value, of course that is not so good as a link from a website with high PR and few links coming from this page, but all we know that it is really not easy to get such backlinks. And there is nothing bad in gaining link volume from low PR websites, just make sure they are relevant to yours and are not spammy.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]