Link assistant wont find link partners
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]
body23

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello,

Im trying to use link assistant to find some link partners but it won`t work i`ve done everything that it says on the blog post wich it sends me it gives me the error to software is up to date.There are just 2 things that i belive could still cause this.THe email adress is not like this body@yoursite.com.It dosen`t exist.Could that be a problem
Also i don`t own the site im just doing seo to them do i need some details from them like access to google analytics or something in order to make this work?
Thank you

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:39 am

body23 wrote:
Im trying to use link assistant to find some link partners but it won`t work

Let me please explain that Looking for Prospect has nothing to do with the mail or website initialy, the program is only searching for the proper results for the keywords you enter in the source you select. Please go to 'Preferences=>Search Safety Settings=>Captcha Settings' and make sure that you have enabled captcha (first box ticked). Then please try to Look for Prospects anew and make sure to enter all the captchas carefully (this ensures the search engines that the queries are not automated and prevents your IP from being temporarily blocked).

In case the issue persists - please go to 'Help=>Send Project to Support' and describe the issue in brief in the comments. We`ll receive your report and will check for the possible issues to provide a solution to you!

body23

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:59 am

I don`t have any anti captcha software could that be the problem?Also can i link it in some way to gsa captcha breaker?
Thank you

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:21 pm

body23 wrote:
I don`t have any anti captcha software could that be the problem?Also can i link it in some way to gsa captcha breaker?

Yes, most probably you are getting blocked due to skipping the captchas as the queries look automated to the search engines, therefore you get no results, as they are being taken from the search engines directly.

In our software we offer two different anti-captcha services for your consideration:

https://www.link-assistant.com/extras/anti-captcha.html

and

http://www.deathbycaptcha.com/

Ours is a bit more expensive as it is more stable.

The anti-captcha services are totally optional and intended for the users who need to leave the software running unattended, update big amount of data or use the Scheduler, though even in these cases you are free to resolve the captchas manually.

body23

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:06 pm

Yes but the problem is that i can`t have even one search done.Could that be all the fault of me not having a captcha service or something else.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:34 am

body23 wrote:
Yes but the problem is that i can`t have even one search done.Could that be all the fault of me not having a captcha service or something else.

It`s quite hard to tell for sure what might be wrong without having a look at your project, so please open it, reproduce the issue once again and go to 'Help=>Send Project to Support' and describe the issue in brief in the comments area, so that we could examine your project and get back to you with a solution asap.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

body23

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:20 pm

LinkAssistant wrote:
body23 wrote:

It`s quite hard to tell for sure what might be wrong without having a look at your project, so please open it, reproduce the issue once again and go to 'Help=>Send Project to Support' and describe the issue in brief in the comments area, so that we could examine your project and get back to you with a solution asap.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello ive sent a project yesterday and got no response

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:10 pm

body23 wrote:
Hello ive sent a project yesterday and got no response

Unfortunately I cannot see any Tickets to Support associated with your email address. There might be several reasons, so please try to do the following:

1. Please check carefully if the software is getting blocked by any kind of anti-virus progam and add the following files to the whitelist:

javaw.exe
ranktracker.exe
seospyglass.exe
websiteauditor.exe
linkassistant.exe

2. You might be using proxies under 'Preferences=>Proxy Settings' or 'Proxy Rotation' - please disable all temporarily

3. After that please restart the program, try to update the project and in case it fails - go to 'Help=>Send Project to Support' once again and comment on the issue in brief.

Looking forward to receiving your project!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]