The Only World-Standard SEO Software

SEO and Internet Marketing Forum
Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Lack Of Clear Direction On How To Use Buzz App Is Angering!
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
extremist_pete

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:11 pm

OK, I have sumitted several support requests regarding how to use Buzz Bundle, and all I get is some meaningless answer completly avoiding the support question asked. I need to know, now that I have personas set up, how do I use them within the aplication? How SPECIFICALLY do I use these Persona's to post to social networks? I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS APP WORKS!!!!!! I understand this is BETA, but seriously, you can't release a Beta and leave users COMPLETLY clueless as to how it works. All you have on the internet is is a 10 slide diagram of what the buttons and fields are. THERE IS NOTHING EXPLAINING HOW TO USE IT. PLEASE PROVIDE DIRECTIONS GUIDING ME ON HOW THIS FREAKING APPLICATION WORKS!!!!!

Sorry for the frustration, but this is getting ridiculous and all support does is divert from providing clear and concise explanation of how the software works. I understand it is Beta, so not all features are there, but PLEASE EXPLAIN CLEARLY HOW TO USE THE FEATURES THAT DO CURRENTLY EXIST

Thank you.

BrianJ

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:30 am

I would also like more info on it's use and it's value.

My fear is that it's a very powerful tool that you have to read between the lines to use. I.e. Black hat stuff.

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:18 pm

extremist_pete wrote:
I need to know, now that I have personas set up, how do I use them within the aplication?

You can add/remove/edit all your peronas and profiles in the 'Personas&Profiles' tab.

Basically all you need to do to set a persona is to hit the 'Add Persona' button on the main toolbar and follow all the instructions given in the software.

** if you happen to run into issues when doing that, please contact our Support Team for help.

Also, you can add multiple persons for one social site. If you would like to choose a particular persona to leave a post, reply to a comment, retwit, etc please click the corresponding button in the stream and in the window that opens specify this persona in the drop-down at the top.

Please also note that you can't add a profile without a persona. Here are the explanations why that's impossible.

If you would like to update your Facebook profile for a particular persona, please follow these instructions.

These are the answers to the most frequent questions our users have. Should you have more specific questions about managing personas and profiles, we will be happy to answer you.

;)

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]