Keyword ratio
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
goodmartins

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:20 am

Good morning,

- In the section "Key word", for a selected kw, we obtain the number / proportion of this keyword in one page, and various columns, starting with Total- Body.... Could you explain me how is it calculated?
Ex: If I get 26 kw in the Total representing 5,3% what does it means?

- My second question is about kw density (in %) in the Page Audit. Could you explain to me how do you calculate this figure?

Thanks for your answer,

Alex

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:39 am

goodmartins wrote:
kw density (in %) in the Page Audit. Could you explain to me how do you calculate this figure?

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.

The formula to calculate your keyword density on a web page for SEO purposes is ( X / Y ) ∗ 100, where X is how many times you repeated a specific keyword and Y is the total words in the analyzed text.

goodmartins wrote:
If I get 26 kw in the Total representing 5,3% what does it means?

This means that there are 26 instances of the given keyword on the given page, and total density for it (considering the total page`s word count) is 5,3%. In the other columns you can see the details like which elements contain the keyword and which don`t, and the individual density stats for each element.

goodmartins

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:10 am

LinkAssistant wrote:
goodmartins wrote:
kw density (in %) in the Page Audit. Could you explain to me how do you calculate this figure?

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.

The formula to calculate your keyword density on a web page for SEO purposes is ( X / Y ) ∗ 100, where X is how many times you repeated a specific keyword and Y is the total words in the analyzed text.

goodmartins wrote:
If I get 26 kw in the Total representing 5,3% what does it means?

This means that there are 26 instances of the given keyword on the given page, and total density for it (considering the total page`s word count) is 5,3%. In the other columns you can see the details like which elements contain the keyword and which don`t, and the individual density stats for each element.

Ok thank you it's clear

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]