Is 100% optimized possible?
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]
Scottyg

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Hi,
Please tell me if I'm right. If a keyword search returns first page sites that have an average of say, 60% optimizations, is it possible to exceed that percentage by more than 10%? -And if so, does that guarantee a first place position?
It seems to me that the maximum optimization rate is already predetermined by the existing websites, and the results may be too diluted to optimize to 100%. Because not everybody optimizes for a keyword the same way, and there are lots of competing sites, does this present a ceiling for a maximum percentage?
What is the best way to think about this question?
Thanks, Scottyg

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:37 am

Hi Scottyg,

you're right about not needing to optimize to reach the 100% score.
Also, I have to mention that onpage optimization alone does not make for top rankings. It involves techniques that under due conditions let you jump up quickly but link building should not be overlooked.

The thing is, without proper onpage optimization, you may go on building links and not see any results... That's why we place such importance on WebSite Auditor.

seosean

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:10 am

My personal opinion, and this backs up Linky, on page optimization is really the first step and many times is more important that obtaining links - at least initially. Then once you've optimized the site's on page factors you can move to links with confidence that you've done what you need and you're ready to get to do off page optimization.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]