Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

InLink Rank vs Domain InLink Rank
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
rupusm

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:58 am

So there are these 2 values and some time they differ a lot. When you've got high Domain InLink Rank and low InLink Rank it seems to be all right - domain is of high rank but the link is not important. But I see lots of links with high InLink Rank and very low Domain InLink Rank. How is that possible? Is a link with 80 InLink rank and 5 Domain InLink Rank is more important that a link with 5 InLink Rank and 80 Domain InLink Rank?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:00 am

InLink Rank - is the rank of a specific page, and yes, your specific page may have a higher rank that the whole domain InLink Rank because it depends a lot on the backlinks and internal links that point to that specific page. So, basically, it is possible to improve the InLink Rank of some page, while the rest of the website would have low InLink Rank values.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

rupusm

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:14 pm

All right, I am still not actually clear about that. Which backlink would be better for my website - [high Domain InLink Rank but low page InLink rank] or [low Domain InLink Rank but high page InLink Rank]?

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:21 am

Quote:
All right, I am still not actually clear about that. Which backlink would be better for my website - [high Domain InLink Rank but low page InLink rank] or [low Domain InLink Rank but high page InLink Rank]?
It is better to have a link from the exact page that has high InLink rank (although the domain Inlink Rank may be low) than to have a link from a low InLink Rank Page but with high Domain InLink Rank.

See a spammer? Click "Report this Post" (bottom right) and help keep our forum clean!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]