Info on API usage
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
etceteraman01

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:58 am

I am new to buzzbundle setting something up for my clients

I want to be able to offer for my clients LIVE CO-viewing across all available Social Media platforms
to monitor streams LIve with me.

I will probably be using a special software so I can link LIVE with a client .anywhere and at any time

I want that client to see whatever I am seeing on the Buzzbundle app SM streams and when either of us see something worthy to comment or reply then we can do do.

Does anyone have any experience with this level of functionality or access maybe with an API or something.
Any one try this and has it working with a client.

One option of course is to use an OVER-THE-SHOULDER camera/audio link but seems a little cheesy and mikey mouse (sorry mikey)

Any ideas greatly appreciated ASAP
thx

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:24 pm

etceteraman01 wrote:
I am new to buzzbundle setting something up for my clients
I want to be able to offer for my clients LIVE CO-viewing across all available Social Media platforms
to monitor streams LIve with me.
I want that client to see whatever I am seeing on the Buzzbundle app SM streams and when either of us see something worthy to comment or reply then we can do do.

Sorry to tell you, as BuzzBundle is a desktop software - there`s no possibility for live co-vieweing in it.

To open a BuzzBundle project from any PC you would need a licensed version of the software. You can still share any project via SEO PowerSuite Cloud, and this way you`ll be able to work on the same project, however, the changes are not being synchronized this way, and in case you update the project from both sides simultaneously - the latest saved version of the project will completely overwrite the previous ones.

I would actually recommend you to check out our new web-based service Awario: https://awario.com/features

The new service allows you to monitor the mentions and react to any right away, but you`ll also be able to log in from both sides to one account, and once you find any interesting post and refresh it - you can see if there were any activities or reactions from your account to this post already.

Please feel free to explore it and sign up for a free 14-days trial! Hope this helps!

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]