Welcome, Guest ( Login | Register )

Incorrect Rankings Showing
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
eggardner

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:46 pm

For the last month or so I am seeing that rankings that show in the rank tracker do not correspond to rankings when checked from the targeted cities. When I set up the tracking in the system, I always make sure that I specify to search from the location of the client.

The rank tracker always shows excellent rankings, however when our clients check (making sure they using Chrome Incognito) from their location the majority of the rankings are not correct. When I check using isearchfrom.com they also do not correspond with the rank tracker.

Any ideas why?

eggardner

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:09 pm

Quote:
For the last month or so I am seeing that rankings that show in the rank tracker do not correspond to rankings when checked from the targeted cities. When I set up the tracking in the system, I always make sure that I specify to search from the location of the client.

The rank tracker always shows excellent rankings, however when our clients check (making sure they using Chrome Incognito) from their location the majority of the rankings are not correct. When I check using isearchfrom.com they also do not correspond with the rank tracker.

Any ideas why?
Does anyone from the company monitor these posts and ever respond?

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]