Import backlink data and Webmeup issues
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]
fimre

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:11 pm

hi,

I was wondering if WebMeUp data are automatically included in any of the paid SEO PowerSuite packages considering that WebMeUp has separate paid packages.
The reason I'm asking was that by running a first time analysis with my Pro license of SEO SpyGlass, it resulted in no links at all as against to WebMeUp free version which listed bunch of backlinks for same domain.
On the other hand, I couldn't even spot WebMeUp as one of the backlink sources in the software's preferences options, only search engines by country.
In addition to this, I couldn't even find the option where I could import any other backlink data from other sources like WT, OSE, Majestic or ahrefs. I need some guidance on this one as well.

I would highly appreciate assisting me out with this issues I face.

Thanks in advance

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:05 am

fimre wrote:
The reason I'm asking was that by running a first time analysis with my Pro license of SEO SpyGlass, it resulted in no links at all as against to WebMeUp free version which listed bunch of backlinks for same domain.
On the other hand, I couldn't even spot WebMeUp as one of the backlink sources in the software's preferences options, only search engines by country.

Yes, WebMeUp is included in all SEO SpyGlass versions, both free and paid. You can select this service either when you create a new project or when you rebuild an existing one. WebMeUp is listed under the USA country, as shown on this screenshot:

fimre wrote:
In addition to this, I couldn't even find the option where I could import any other backlink data from other sources like WT, OSE, Majestic or ahrefs. I need some guidance on this one as well.

You need to import your data as a CSV file. First export your backlinks from Majesitc, Ahrefs of any other backlink service into a CSV file. Then open SpyGlass project and go to the File menu - Export - Backlinks CSV file. Then follow the wizard to import your backlinks into SpyGlass project.

fimre

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:52 am

Many thanks.
Your feedback was more than helpful. :)

atiqursumon

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:55 am

Really needs to take lots of inspirations

Display topics from previous:    Sort by