All times are UTC
IBP is simply good.
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]
anuslee

Senior

Senior
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:11 pm

I love how i can customize the IBP report visually. You don't need to touch the HTML code at all to create simple, straight forward and no-boring templates.

IBP shows basic seo data that most of my clients can understand. I also own link-assistant powersuite and sometimes found myself having to much data or reports that are too complex for my clients.

But sadly IBP doesn't allow Asian language like link-assistant.

stevenh

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 am

I own IBP and am not all that impressed with it. It is a very simple tool to use and the reports are pretty, but the data isn't as complete as I'd like... which led me here to link-assistant. Now I seem to have gone the other way, and handed myself a steep learnig curve to conquer. Better too much than not enough I suppose. :mrgreen:

beatrixtuffy

Senior

Senior
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:55 am

IBP is a sophisticated website promotion tool that we continually refine. If you use IBP, you can be sure that you use the latest and proven methods that will successfully bring your website to the top of Google’s search results.

CatherineKT

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:19 am

Definitely IBP is very reliable since it's a standalone application and not a web based one. But it costs too much.

tomhank

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:32 am

CatherineKT wrote:
Definitely IBP is very reliable since it's a standalone application and not a web based one. But it costs too much.

Exactly, It is too pricey.

anjanadhanvi

Wizard

Wizard
Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is the business planning process that extends the principles of S&OP throughout the supply chain, product and customer portfolios, customer demand and strategic planning, to deliver one seamless management process.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]