pares101

Newborn

Newborn
Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:46 pm

I have 57k of these Duplicate titles
Duplicate titles on the Site Audit

The only difference is the URL at the end
Code:
?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=x-cube_1
Code:
update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=?update=yes&back=guided-surgery-kits_10
And there is 57k of these!

LinkAssistant

Site Admin
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:30 pm

Quote:
I have 57k of these Duplicate titles
Duplicate titles on the Site Audit

The only difference is the URL at the end
Hello, it looks to me that your Website Auditor is collecting dynamic pages. By default the software should ignore them, but you might have disabled this feature in the project settings. To stop collecting dynamic pages which look to our software as duplicates please make sure that you have the same settings as seen on the picture below:

https://sc.link-assistant.com/db/847819 ... 9b1eb0.png

It is also possible that your dynamic pages use some custom parameter which is not recognized by Website Auditor, so you may add it to the list of parameters as well on the same section.

Let me know if it was helpful.

Display topics from previous:    Sort by    
New Topic Add Reply
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]